Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trying to understand....

Tyler and I went through with the frozen embryo transfer on the 19th of May. We had 4 embryos that survived the thawing process, and since they were not the best quality we and the Dr. decided to implant all 4. We waited for the 14 days that is required to find out if we were pregnant. With all the feelings of like this was our time and all the hopes and prayers we went in on the 2nd of June with scared feelings and feelings of deja vu to have the test run. Tyler and I stayed home from work that day so that we could be together for when the results came in. We went back and forth all day between yes we are pregnant and no we are not. At about 4 in the afternoon the call came in. I answered the phone and as we listened together, once again our hearts were broken. The result was negative again.
At this point I don't really understand, but I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us. I don't know what it is, but I know there is something. With our hearts still tender and still a bit broken we are trying to pull ourselves together and stand up. We will survive this. Even though right now I'm not sure how. I know we can do this.
We don't know what are plans for the future are right now, but we will make a plan. Right now we are just focusing on us, and healing our hearts one more time.
I just want to tell all of our family and friends, Thank you! Thank you for the prayers, thank you for the Love and Support, thank you for being a shoulder to cry on. I want to tell my Husband Tyler thank you for being the Best Man in the whole world. I don't know what I would do without him!
I will try to keep you posted on our future plans. Please continue to keep us in your prayers, if that's not to much to ask. We appreciate you all so much.

6 comments:

Holly said...

We were really routing for you guys this time. I'm sorry for the bad news. And I believe, like you said, that God has a purpose for you and Tyler, as well. And I'm sure everything will work out great for you two because you deserve it! Don't lose hope, though, something is going to happen. Love you!

Heather said...

It's hard, so hard. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long to know why it didn't work out this time. You're still in our prayers!

Wood Family said...

Love you...you will always stay in our prayers!

Denise Halter said...

Brooke and Tyler,
When Tom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer I asked my dad "why?". All he could tell me was "I don't think any of us can answer the 'why' right now, but one day it will be VERY clear." He was right. One day you will find the clarity, I promise.
Life is hard, and while I can't possibly begin to understand how you must feel with all this, I do know the feeling of a broken heart. It's hard to believe right now but the heart will heal, and those scars will only make you stronger.
I know there is something wonderful waiting for you two! Hold tight to each other. And always know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you guys!

Mindy said...

My heart hurts for you guys. I'm glad to see you are looking for things to learn from these experiences. Both you and Tyler are so kind hearted and so sweet. Keep having faith and hope. Love you!

Heidi said...

I came back her to check on you and couldn't believe that I hadn't commented before. Oh Brooke as I re-read this I am crying. My heart breaks for you. It just doesn't seem fair that it is so hard for some people to have those little babies while there are others who have them that don't want them. I love you sweety. Keep your chin up Brooke and keep your faith. God does have a plan for you and Tyler.